Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Vacation Bliss

I'm back from 10 days of Vacation Bliss! 
It began in San Anonio Texas with these sweet friends to celebrate Joanna and Asa's wedding.  
Rehersal Dinner overlooking the Alamo
 It was a beautiful wedding in every way! 

After dancing the night away at the wedding I rose early Sunday morning to fly to Florida for a week in the sun and the sand! 

It was the most relaxing week I have had in a long time!  I read 2 books, had lots of pool time, ate amazing seafood, hung out with my family, spent 2 days with my dear childhood fried Laura, and squeezed my favorite 7 month old as much as I could! 

I promise I will post pics of the whole fam when I do a more in depth blog post of the week:-), but for now I couldn't resist giving you a snapshot of pure cuteness!





And now life in the city begans again! It's always hard to enter reality.
check back for more blog posts on the vacation chronicles! 
And you won't want to miss my airport story. Seriously I need to write a book about airport traveling. I've had a pretty easy stretch for the last few flights. It was about time for a new airport adventure to occur!  


1 comment:

Chris Griffith said...

Oh my goodness....you have the most amazing way of capturing Mary Blake's personality in every picture you take. Love the pictures. What a great week we had!!!!!