Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Prayer

I have been listenig to this song on repeat lately.  The lyrics of "Prayer" have ministered to me a lot  as I struggle so much with doubting the Lord, doubting his promises for me, doubting that he is enough, doubting that it really is going to be ok...    "For I believe, yes I believe, Please help my unbelief" 


Prayer
by Jeff Berry Band

Verse 1
Thou hast said to walk on water
But I stumble in the sand
Oh, to run and not grow weary
Jesus come and hold my hand


Verse 2
Promise me Thou won’t forsake me
For my life depends on Thee
Engrave it on my heart reminding
That Your truth has set me free


Chorus
For I believe, yes I believe
Please help my unbelief
For I believe, yes I believe
Oh Lord,
Please help my unbelief


Verse 3
Thou art great and full of light
That no eye can yet unpeel
Please give to me only through your might
A heart that longs to kneel


Oh Lord, please help my unbelief.....

No comments: