Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Our Families

One of the things Dustin and I talked about throughout the wedding planning season was how thankful we were (and are) for our families!  
Our parents built a solid foundation for us to grow up in, have always been our #1 cheerleaders, and supported our relationship from the beginning. 
They helped so much with wedding planning and were incredibly generous with us to give us a beautiful rehearsal dinner and wedding!  








 I was so proud of the 3 little flower girls!  We knew it was a risk to ask a 5 year old and twin 2 year olds to be a part of a wedding, but I also knew that i didn't want to go through the day without them!  They were CHAMPS in every way.  They came early to take pictures, they cooperated for (almost) every click!  They walked down the aisle like pros, sat completely still during the ceremony (shoving skittles in their mouth the entire time:-)) stayed on the dance floor almost the entire reception, and had the time of their lives!  


 Since I wore my mom's veil I really wanted a picture of us holding a picture of her in her wedding dress and veil! It was so special to me to wear her veil.  She also took the lace off her wedding dress and used it as a runner at the reception.  I loved having pieces of her wedding day at my wedding day!  

post signature

No comments: