Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

The Reception: The Dances

I'm going to share a few post on the reception.  I have so many pictures and there were just so many special moments! It went by in the blink of an eye, but was super fun!  

Our wedding party came came in to "Can't Stop the Feeling"  by Justin Timberlake and then Dustin and I went in to our first dance.  We asked Dustin's friend Justin to play "Crazy Love" on his acoustic guitar.  For us this song had special meaning.  One night after we had been dating for a few months Dustin told me he was crazy about me.  From that moment on when he would tell me good-bye on the phone or in person he would always say, "I'm crazy about you."  and then slowly it turned in to "I"m crazy in love with you." 







After Dustin and I danced, my dad and I danced.  We danced to Barry Manilow's "I Can't Smile Without You."  From the time I was a little girl Barry Manilow's voice played in our house and on long car rides.  I grew up to this song and months before the wedding I took my dad to a Barry Manilow concert for his birthday, where he played this song!  




We ended out the dances with Dustin and his mom dancing to "Young at Heart" by Frank Sinatra.  It was a special song to them!  



I loved that we got to have these dances to start off our night!  
post signature

No comments: