Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Reception: Highlights Part 2


My friend Morgan painted a "story board" for us!  We wanted to highlight the important dates in our relationship!  I love how it turned out!





I don't know if you can tell or not by the pictures, but the 3 flower girls LOVED the reception. :-) They partied hard and stayed on the danced floor almost the entire night.  
I love that most of my "OG" Community Group from Redeemer were able to be a part of the wedding weekend! These girls were my family in NYC! 

Our first picture together taken exactly one year earlier at a halloween party! 

We used lace from my mom's wedding dress on the gift table.

Since all 8 of our grandparents are in heaven we wanted them to be represented in pictures.  We decided to frame wedding pictures from our 4 sets of grandparents and our parents to display at the wedding.



One thing I had always wanted at my reception was a candy bar.  We decided to make it the party favor and had little baggies with personalized stickers for everyone to fill up and take home.  From what I've heard it was a huge hit for all the guests!

I love that the Taylor family flew down for the wedding. This family was my 2nd family in NYC!







\
I think a good time was had by all!  


post signature

No comments: