Pages

Sunday, November 5, 2017

So Long Blogger.....Hello Wordpress!


HI! 
I can't believe it, but it's been almost 10 years since I started this blog, Dreams and Spaghetti-o's! With so much change in these 10 years I decided it was time for yet another change......
a new blog site! 
Thanks to my computer-savy husband I moved on over to wordpress.  
This site will be here, but I won't be posting on it anymore.  
You can find all my future updates on my new site:

Hope you will follow along!  






3 comments:

stevejordon said...

It’s really awesome. I love it. very interesting and meaningful post. I got some very important views in your post which are very good and applicable to me. I am sharing related topic which is most important for How to get free Master Card

henry carl said...

The availability of information is widespread on the Internet, so many people get something from this awesome work and also found some interesting topic is how to get free PayPal money

Dani said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information.Also I'm happy to have information about it Fix Dead or Stuck Pixel