Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Return to the South

My roommates and I hosted a true southern party last night with Krispy Kreme doughnuts, deviled eggs, southern caviar, Coke, Firefly Sweet tea mixed drinks and so much more.  
We had a packed apt despite the rainy weather outside.  
It was a night of great food, drinks, and most importantly friends! 
After the housewarming I guess it's official that I am a 9A resident!
So thankful for such a warm welcome and a fun night!!
roomates pictures above: Lindsey Anne, me, Lauren, and Hannah

1 comment:

Jennifer Werneth said...

oh, you look so beautiful! what fun - a southern party! my brother always stocks up on boiled peanuts and grits when he comes to visit (they have neither in arizona:). your new home is beautiful, too. i'm drooling over the architectural details! happy for you!