Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Early Birthday to Me!

Last night was one of the most special nights I have ever had when my dear friend Amy threw me and 2 of my friends an AMAZING 30th birthday party!  NO it's not my birthday yet, but it will be in September!  My friend Adrianna and I decided since it was a big birthday for both of us we would do a blowout party halfway in between our actual birthdays (she turned 30 in May) We added our friend Josh in the mix and the 3 of us had one big blowout!  

I will blog all the details later, but for now I will leave you with these iphone pics! 
My sweet friend Katherine flew up from North Carolina for the occasion. It was SO special to have her there to celebrate with me! 

We had the party on our friends rooftop. It was a beautiful night with a 360 view of the city!  UNBELIEVABLE is all I can say!  I mean the city skyline as your backdrop might provide the most incredible party scene ever! 

The birthday girls with the host!  Oh and did I mention it was a black and white cocktail party?  so pretty! Only Dria and I had to stand out with a pop of color:-)
And dancing the night away with did! Such a fun night of dancing!  
I am soaking up time with Katherine while she is in the city and leave for Ecauador on Wednesday, but when I return I will do a full blog post on this amazing party! It was definitely a night I will never forget!  
Thank you Amy and my many other sweet friends who made this night so special!   





1 comment:

Unknown said...

i've seen this dance move before...