Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

This is so delayed but wanted to post a few pics.
Memorial Day weekend I went down to Alabama to spend time with the Blakester and meet my new nieces Anna and Ruthie!

I flew in on the morning of MB"s last day of Mother's Day out, so I was able to go pick her up.  We snapped some pics to capture her on her last day.
In my opinion she continues to be one of the cutest kids ever!

 
On Memorial Day we dressed all 3 in red, white, and blue and tried to take some pics.  You can see how successful it was:-)
We at least got one smiling kid....


It was so fun to meet these babies and spend time with them.

It was a fun and busy weekend with lots of time with all 3 of the babes and my sister + bro-in-law!
 I can't wait to see them again in August at the beach!     
post signature

No comments: