Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

The 3 Nieces

When I moved out of NYC I told all my friends that I would update my blog to keep everyone up to date on my transition, but honestly writing on here has been on the back burner of my life.  The last 2 months have been such a whirlwind of time and emotions that writing words or taking pictures of my new life has been pretty nonexistent.  Even though I don't have much to write I did want to post these cute pictures of my 3 favorite little people.  
I snapped these with my sister's camera for their christmas card.  It's amazing how hard it is to take pictures of a 3 year old and 8 month old twins.  
(these pics are a little old as the twins are 10 months now) 

Mary Blake is at such a fun age as she talks non stop and is always saying something funny! I love the way our relationship has grown now that we see each other all the time.  
And the twins are just so incredibly fun. They have such different personalities but are both so sweet. I am thankful to be more a part of their life from the beginning.  








So thankful I get to be their aunt!  

post signature