Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The End of the Night: Leaving the Reception

 
Leaving our reception at nighttime surrounded by friends and family holding sparklers was one of those things I always thought would be so magical!  
Although in some ways it felt like a giant blur, it really was so special!  




Dustin surprised me with our leaving car!  He loves old cars and was able to rent a 1936 Packard.  
It was an incredible car to leave our reception in.  The driver even drove us around downtown Birmingham before dropping us off at our bed and breakfast!  
 We left that night so excited to be married!  We spent the next 2 days at a bed and breakfast downtown before flying to the Dominican Republic for a week! 

Our wedding and reception was everything I had dreamed of wanting.  It was such a perfect day and really so much fun!  Everybody says your wedding day goes by fast and that was definitely true, but I feel like Dustin and I both soaked it in.  We treasured the moments and took it all in as much as we could. I love how everything turned out and I love that so many friends and family were able to celebrate with us! 

Almost 6 months later it is still surreal to me that we are married.  we loved planning our wedding and feel so incredibly thankful and blessed to have the wedding that we did! 

Thank you Nolen Photography for capturing all these amazing photos! We will re-live this day through these photos for years to come!  







post signature

No comments: