Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The First Look

Dustin and I decided long before the wedding day that we wanted to see each other before the wedding.  I know everyone does this differently, but for us it worked out perfectly!  
Our wedding was at 5PM, so we had plenty of time that morning to get ready and spend time with our wedding party.  We decided to do our first look in the sanctuary but without the crowd of the guests.  This gave us time together just the 2 of us before we took all our wedding pictures. 
I loved the way it worked out and the pictures that were taken of those moments.  

Before I walked down the aisle for my first look with Dustin, I did a first look with my dad in the lobby.  





The photographers had Dustin turn around facing away from me until I started walking down the aisle and then he turned so he could see me. 



Back in August I made a paper chain for Dustin for his birthday counting down the days until our wedding.  It was kind of a joke, but became a fun thing between us.  Each night he would take off a piece of the chain and send me a picture of it.  We counted down those last 2 months together until this day!  He saved it and gave it to me when he saw me for the first time! 





After having time together in the sanctuary we went outside to begin all the pictures!  



post signature

No comments: