Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

10 Days in Ecuador

I'm back I'm back!  

Ecuador was an a wonderful 10 days of my life.  It was filled with time with my parents, seeing our sweet friends the Fellers, visiting the hospital and ministry they have started, going in to surgery, spending lots of time with sweet little children, teaching many bible clubs and sunday school, providing training for children's ministry staff at the church, making house calls to children who needed orthopedic surgery, taking walks along the pacific, seeing beautiful scenery, whale watching, and being engulfed in another country and culture in our world.  

Mission trips are always life-changing.  I don't believe you can visit a 3rd world country and spend time with the people and not be changed. I have so much I want to share.  It was a very full and adventure filled 10 days.  I am still processing it all as I adjust back to life in NYC.

Since this blog is a scrapbook of my life I want to share it all on here! But I will admit it will take me time.  I love that people have already been asking me when my posts will be up!  Here's the thing though.......I am so behind on my summer blogging.  I know I should  just let it go, but I really want to blog more of my life that happened this summer.  I don't want to forget and I think it will make me feel better if it is on my blog. SO for the month of August I am going to play catch up and eventually I will get to my Ecuador trip. 

I can't wait to share all about this trip and this experience, but for now I will leave you with a few pictures!  



 There will be much more to come!

No comments: