Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Heather's Wedding

 
Heather and I have been friends since my sophomore year in college.  Since college our paths have looked quite different, yet so similar.  She has been a great friend to walk through my 20's with. After visiting Heather last May while in Dallas for another wedding, I decided to really pray that the Lord would bring Heather's husband in her life soon (not that I hadn't been praying for her previously).  As I prayed very specifically it was very cool to see the prayer be answered.  Just one month after seeing Heather, the Lord brought her husband into her life.   It was encouraging for me, though from a distance, to watch H go through the dating, engagement, and marriage process. 
And so special to be there to celebrate with her. 

 
Praying together the morning of the celebration
It was a simple, casual, and beautiful day.....so very Heather!
It is always an honor to stand with someone on one of the most important days in their lives.
Their are many roles of being a bridesmaid.  One of them is cleaning the venue with a mop and a broom in your dress after the reception is over.   Any tasks is fun with these friends!
Heather's story is one of my favorites.  She has walked through so much in her life, yet the Lord has been so incredibly faithful to her.  Her story gives me hope.
She has been an encouragement to me in my own story and continues to be a faithful friend in this season of life.  

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a HOPE and a FUTURE"

Congratulations Stephen and Heather!!!















post signature

No comments: