Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Next Stop....

My next stop on my around the country trip was to Birmingham to see Cat, G, and MB.
It never gets old seeing this face!
 While playing outside I snapped a few photos of this little girl who is so full of life! 
 At 18 months She is always on the go, talking a ton (even if you can't understand most of what she says), looooves to dance, laughs easily, and really just enjoys everything about her sweet little life! 
 MB finally starting saying my name and calls me "B" 
 I am excited to see the story the Lord has written for this miracle baby! 

 It was a fun 2 days with lots of playing, lunches out, shopping (which inlcuded the Blakester locking herself in a dressing room.....thankfully i was able to shimmy my way underneath to retrieve her.....and she just looked at me with a huge smile on her face:-)) and quality time with family! 



Thank you Cat and G for letting me come!  

To continue my around the country trip, my dad picked me up in Birmingham on his way home from a meeting and drove me to North Carolina.  I spent 18 hours at my parents house in the mountains before driving to Charlotte for my next wedding! 
post signature

No comments: