Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

A Seattle Wedding

My friend Erin got married in Seattle on May 4th.
Erin and I were roommates for almost 2 years before we parted ways and moved to opposites sides of the country. We went through alot together during those 2 years, and she has been a faithful friend since! Although she's made the trip to NYC a couple times, this was my first time to make it to the west coast to see her! 
My thoughts on Seattle:  It is a beautiful city, but man is it far from NYC.  By the time i arrived I felt like I had flown far enough to have left the USA.  They made it seem like no big deal when Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan were flying back and forth in "Sleepless in Seattle". 
Once I arrived it was a great weekend!  
The bridesmaids with the bride at the bridesmaids luncheon
The one thing I was dying to do in Seattle was visit Pike Place market.  I mean I had heard so much about it that I couldn't not make a quick visit. 
Thankfully Erin needed to pick up Tulips for the reception, so we made a stop on Friday afternoon! 
Buying Tulips
The first Starbucks ever!
Too bad i actually don't like Starbucks....or coffee for that matter
Katie, Katherine, and Erin


Since it was Erin's wedding weekend she got to catch a fish (that was literally thrown across the room to her) Evidently this is a big thing at the market? she caught it like a champ! 


 One of the fun things about the weekend was getting to hang out with Katherine.  Erin, Katie, and I were all bridesmaids in her wedding the beginning of March.  

The church Erin and Neil got married in was beautiful!
I caught the bouquet!
Guess how many times I've caught the bouquet at a wedding? Let's just say this was not my first time...or my 2nd....or my 3rd. 





It was a fun weekend with lots of good food, great friends, beautiful weather (did I mention that it was in the 70's and sunny everyday...not the norm for Seattle) and a special time of Celebrating Erin and Neil! 


The weekend ended on Sunday morning with some comfort food at IHOP before boarding another plane headed to my next destination!
Congratulations Erin and Neil!
Thank you for asking me to be a part of your special day!




post signature

No comments: