Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

The Wedding Rollercoaster

I made it.  
4 weddings. 4 bridesmaid dresses. 4 states. 2 months.  
Man has this been the year of weddings. I've had 7 weddings this year, 5 of them I was in. It's been a rollercoaster of weddings to say the least.  

the last 2 months....

Katherine's wedding on March 9th In Greenville, SC

Heather's wedding celebration on April 7th in Dallas, Texas
Erin's wedding on May 4th in Seattle, Washington
Amy's wedding on May 11th in Charlotte, North Carolina
These 4 wedings were all so special.  Standing beside someone on one of the most important days of their life is such a priviledge and I'm so thankful I was able to be there for each of these friends.  People have asked me recently how many weddings I've been in and I think i'm up to 15 or 16 (starting to wonder if 27 dresses is going to be my story:-))
The last few months have definitely been over the top crazy.  Besides having a new position at work that has stretched me more than I've ever been stretched, It's been several months of hosting showers, attending parties, living on airplanes, being around lots of people all the time, and just in general going through another round of changes in life.
 I think life will settle back down again (whatever that really looks like for me) I'm experiencing a new normal with some of the changes and that will take time, but once again I'm learning that the Lord is my constant in this journey and He is always near to those who call on Him.  
And for the first time in a looooong time I don't have an upcoming weddings or trips.....we'll see how long that last:-) 







post signature





No comments: