Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Baby Scarlet

A couple weeks ago I made my first trip ever to Raleigh NC.  Even though my parents live in NC and I went to college in NC I somehow missed visiting this very cool city in the middle of the state.  
Part of the weekend was spent getting to hang out with one of my best friends from college, Katherine, and her new baby Scarlet (have you noticed the pattern that last year was the year of weddings and this year is the year of babies?!?!)

Of course I brought the camera and snapped a few photos...











This last photo is kind of ridiculous, but it made me laugh.  Since they never had maternity photos taken Josh was reinacting the ever so popular maternity pose while baby was in arms.  
Thanks Katherine and Josh for letting me spend the weekend with you! 
post signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these Bethany! Katherine looks so beautiful as does little Scarlet. Can't wait to meet her. Katherine told me about your time there, wish I could see you too!