Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Setting Sun over Lower Manhattan

On September 12th after the 13th anniversary of 9/11 I trekked down to my favorite park in the city, Brooklyn Bridge Park, with my friend Erin and snapped some pictures of the lower Manhattan Skyline and Lady Liberty.
It was the perfect September night with a cool breeze and a beautiful sky!

This city sure can beat me up, but as I watched the sun set over Lady Liberty I was reminded how much beauty is around me and the picture of freedom that stood before me. 




I watched the sky turn all shades of pink, orange, and yellow. 








New York City really is such a beautiful city and I love that God shows his beauty here over the tall buildings in the same way he shows it over a mountain range or over an open field.  
It's the same God and it's the same setting sun.  
The heavens really do declare the Glory of God
post signature

No comments: