Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

A F.R.I.E.N.D.S Tea Time

As a going away party at my office my team threw me a Friends themed going away party!  It was the perfect party for my friends loving self.
This invitation was on my desk one day....
And this invitation was hanging around the office...
The one where Bethany moves away! I mean how perfect of an invitation is that.  
I didn't take many pictures, but tried to snap a few.  
All the staff took Friends quizzes to see what character they were.  I think 90% of people were Monicas (Manhattan has a way of attracting type at people:-)) Then everyone had nametags with their character names
Some of the Children's Ministry staff
(Lindsey, Natalie, Regan, Meagan, Karen)
Some of sweet WS CM team (Laura, Regan, Meagan)
There was a Foosball table just like in Chandler and Joey's apt! 
They hung up pictures all around the room of me and my friends and had my favorite candy and beverages.
Our own Central Perk with my favorite beverages.
And of course there had to be some "nestle tollhouse" cookies.
A little coffee house tunes accompanied the party!  

It was so much fun having the Redeemer staff celebrate me in this very meaningful way.  In addition to all the fun and laughter there was also a time of prayer for my new chapter.  
It really meant so much to me to have a party thrown for me with a theme that I love so much.  
I'm really thankful for the Redeemer staff and my years of laboring alongside them.  

post signature

No comments: