Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

A New Year and A New Season

2017

A New Year 

A New Season

So many things to write about

I've let the blog go.  2016 was a whirlwind, and although there was much to write about, there was little time to do so.   But as I begin 2017 I remember how much I love to write.  How much I want this blog to be a scrapbook.  And how much I want to remember all that 2016 held.  Thankfully I did blog about Dustin and my engagement.  You can begin reading about it HERE  But then it stopped.  I want to remember the parties, the celebrations, and our amazing and beautiful wedding day.  

And So I will start back and I will slowly blog about it.  People may not read it, but it will help me remember and it will be something I will have forever.  

So here's to (hopefully) many blog posts in 2017.  

"For the greatest, most profound, tenderest things in the world, we must wait"
Dietrich Bonhoeffer






No comments: